Here are some examples of our current and past work to combat consolidation and protect family farms and ranches. You may also be interested in our newsletter’s regular Corporate Farming Notes column. You can sign up for our newsletter here.
- Pushing back on consolidation in the food system [July 29, 2019]
- Our work to protect contract livestock and poultry producers [July 14, 2019]
- Our opinion on loose payment limitations in trade aid payments [Jan 21, 2019]
- Des Moines Register opinion on capping crop insurance premium subsidies [May 15, 2017]
- Our statement on the Bayer-Monsanto merger [Sept 26, 2016]
- The case for changes to crop insurance [Jan 15, 2015]
From the archives:
For more articles, check out our Corporate Farming News or browse the feed below.