POSTPONED - Financial Literacy - Auburn, Neb.
*Starting March 16, all Center for Rural Affairs events are postponed to prevent spread of the coronavirus.*
This five-day training is focused on increasing Nebraska entrepreneurs’ financial literacy knowledge and skill. This curriculum provides participants with practical knowledge, skills-building opportunities, and resources to manage their finances with confidence.
When: Tuesdays, March 3, 10, 17, 24, and 31, from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Where: Rural Impact Hub, 919 Central Ave., Auburn, Nebraska 68305
About: Jamie Aue will instruct the course.
Registration (required by Feb. 26): Kim Beger at 402.274.3420 or email@example.com; class size is limited
Hosted by: Center for Rural Affairs' Rural Enterprise Assistance Project and Auburn Development Council
- Session 1: Spending/saving, stretching your dollar, creating a spending plan to track money flow.
- Session 2: Debts - credit cards, etc.; payment plans to getting out of debt.
- Session 3: Protecting against fraud, identity theft, etc.
- Session 4: Insurance - home, vehicles, health, disability.
- Session 5: Investments - types, risks, steps to investing, retirement funds.
- Posted on 2.24.2020
- Posted on 4.13.2020
- Posted on 5.11.2020
- Posted on 1.24.2020
- Posted on 1.8.2020